Friday, July 5, 2013

The Worlds Coolest Turtle

Every time I talk about an article from The Sun, I know I get some eye rolls from my buddy Rophic – usually followed by “But its the SUN”.

Well today buddy, I am proving to you, that they ARE actually journalists and are on the cutting edge of news.

I present to you……The Worlds Coolest Turtle. Turtle

Not only does the Turtle (the article fails to mention its name) have a TEN cigarette a day habit – but his owner is to scared to wean him off himself, and is looking for help.   Throw in the owner is named Tang and the obligatory sophomoric snicker at fag butt and this is probably the best article I have seen there.

For more pictures and the complete story – follow the link.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4996801/turtle-smoking-cigarettes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics