Friday, September 21, 2012

The Pipe is BACK!!! Beat Michigan!!!

Notre Dame is doing everything right this year. 

319867_4181083728399_544724235_nThey are beating teams, playing OUTSTANDING Defence and even Coach Kelly is maintaining his cool on the sidelines.

Now we know what a quality person Manti Te’o is, the ushers at the stadium are letting people stand and cheer under the new Take A StaND program, and now the final piece of the puzzle is falling into place – traditions are being revisited.

THE PIPE is BACK!!!

Pipe

I should have known something was up – when I got a Father’s Day gift from my son, and I saw the University was bringing the pipe back into the marketing.   As I alluded in Where Did the Pipe Go, it seemed that political correctness had over swept one of the most storied programs in College Football.  I openly doubted the Pipe would return.

Well – I was wrong, and what a perfect week to be wrong.

Go Irish, BEAT MICHIGAN

PS – if you are wondering about the Leis this weekend, this explains it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics