Thursday, August 2, 2012

Obama wants your Beer Money

I usually try to stay away from politics here.  If I do say something, it is usually funny – and I go after both parties (the Sarah Palin Drinking Game is one of our more popular pages).

That being said, I had to post this one.

You see, The President originally wanted to raise $1 Billion in campaign funds, and now it is looking like he might not even make $750K.

So, how does farm out for cash?  Via Twitter of Course.

Obama

I do want to point out – He’s saying you shouldn’t buy your friend a drink, but that you should instead give the money to him.  Ummm, I think my friends would appreciate it more I was buying for them.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers -

PS – Since we are on the topic of Twitter, Feel free to follow me @SmokesAndBooze or The Professor @MySideOfTheBar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics