Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Who is Amanda Bynes?

Welcome boys and girls to a little place that I call “Hollywood Fantasy Island”.

This is the place where Child and Teen Idols grow up and then realize that they are not above the law and actually think they are relevant.

Our guest on the island today is Amanda Bynes.  Who is that you bynes2asked?  Well, to be fair, I had to look it up too.

Amanda is a TV/Film actress from late 90’s to Present.  Her highlights are Big Fat Liar, Charlotte’s Web (direct to video) and Blue’s Clues. 

Boy am I impressed (YAWN).

Anyway, now that we have established that she is no one of consequences – why is she mentioned on S&B?

Well, not only is she a HUGE actress – but she is also Delusional (IMO). 

I get it – California,and Hollywood in particular, is all about being self-important.  “Look at me, Look at me!” seems to be the story of the day – and to that, Amanda fits the bill.

Which brings us to the story in question – My Comments after the jump:

Amanda Bynes tweets Barack Obama: 'Fire the cop who arrested me"

The same day Amanda Bynes was charged with driving under the influence following an April arrest in which she allegedly struck an L.A. County sheriff's cruiser, the 26-year-old actress called on President Barack Obama to "fire the cop who arrested me."

"Hey @BarackObama... I don't drink," read a tweet on the actress' verified Twitter account Tuesday. "Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."

Bynes

The actress was arrested about 3 a.m. on April 6 near the corner of Robertson and Santa Monica boulevards in West Hollywood after her black BMW allegedly hit the rear corner of the sheriff’s vehicle, one incident in a series of traffic mishaps she has been involved in recently.

Bynes denied the allegations in another tweet last month.

"I can't help but laugh at all of you writing fake stories about me," she wrote May 27. "I was not in any hit and runs. I don't drink so the DUI is false."

She is slated to appear before Beverly Hills Superior Court Judge Elden Fox, who oversaw much of actress Lindsay Lohan's DUI case. Bynes is also charged with refusing a Breathalyzer or blood-alcohol test.

Bynes, who quickly rose to fame as a comedy star in the Nickelodeon show "All That," later starred in movies, including the film adaptation of the musical "Hairspray."

The president did not respond to Bynes' tweet.

Ok, now is the time to come back to reality -

First, The President cannot fire City or State level workers, even police officers.  He cannot put pressure on local governments (just to give his opinion), but that would create bad press and make him a further laughing stock. 

Secondly, to your comment you don’t drink – TMZ seems to have video to the contrary.  I invite all to view HERE.  What I also find funny, her own father doesn’t know what is going on – since he states she BLEW a Zero on the breathalyzer.  Yet one of the charges is her refusal to take a field sobriety test.

Which brings us to my final point – if you were not on “Hollywood Fantasy Island”, your ass would have been hauled to a hospital and they would have taken blood, especially since California has “Implied Consent” laws.  But since Hollywood doesn’t play by any rules – you got preferential treatment. 

I hope many of your “Fans” see this and say – What if that was me? 

Hopefully you grow up and admit your crimes – that is what Adults do. 

Finally, as those wonderful people at AA point out – denial is the sign of a problem….get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics