Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Quick Hits–May 21st Edition

First off – sorry for the delays….Diablo III has been kicking my ass and I vowed revenge – a sweet revenge I have so far been denied.

Oh well – here are some really interesting and cool submissions from the past few days – Enjoy.

First off, in case you missed it, the Feds had a sting operation in Chicago, accusing men of making Molotov Cocktails to use at the G8 Summit. 

Out of the below article is a funny quote on what they confiscated – I guess they think Prohabition is still alive and well -

Arrested Protester Charges Mistreatment After Police Raid Apartment

A tenant who agreed to host the out-of-town protesters says the police did seize his home-brew making equipment, including buckets, beer bottles and caps.

“If anybody would like some, I would like to offer them a sip of my beer,” said William Vassilakis.

Meanwhile, we have an article in the Daily Mail about Man vs Booze, a crazy kid who shows off his prowess in consuming mass quantities quickly – here is one of his videos.

 

How about a Marketing campaign that merges Guinness and QR Codes?  This one is actually cool and really really really want one of these glasses.

QR Guinness

Finally – Frequent submitter Jenn sent over some graphiti art that works so perfectly with Smokes and Booze.  Why is it, when I see this, I want to sing “Damn it feels good to be a gangsta”

Smokes and Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics