Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More Festivals–Whiskey Tours and Wine

Its that time of year- and by that time, I mean FESTIVAL TIME!

After just attending the Missouri Beer Festival, there are two more coming up.

First, this weekend, we have the Kansas City Whiskey Tour.  Hopefully Randy will give a good review, as I cannot attend (due to Baseball Practice).

Whiskey Tour

 

Meanwhile, in CoMO – we have the Wine and Food Festival.

Wine and Food

There are tons of events – Debi and I participated last you and it was great fun.

I highly suggest both the Pairing Dinner (we did Blue) and the Grand Tasting.  Once I get my Sip & Shop assignment – I will post so you can stop by and vist as well.

If you know of other Festivals or Events in Missouri – please feel free to email me – ed@smokesandbooze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics