Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oliveros Cigars–Aging Room M356

Here is a quick Cigar review by Randy from MySideoftheBar.  I always trust his opinions on cigars and whisky (the jury is out on Vodka and Gin – waiting for his upcoming blind tasting notesWinking smile ) – So I will definitely pick up a few of these sticks for the Humidor.  Thanks Randy.

Aging Room M356

I was browsing on Facebook a while back and ran across a poll from Rafael Nadol of Oliveros Cigars asking how many cigars you smoked a week. All I had to do was to answer the question and send Rafael my address and he sent me a three cigar sampler.


OlierosOne of the Cigars Contained in the sampler was the Aging Room Small Batch M356. (Aging Room M356, Mezzo 6 x 54) This Cigar gets its name from the day they were picked out of the aging room: Monday, December 22, 2008, the 356th day of the year.


I knew nothing about this Cigar before obtaining this sampler and would have to say I was surprised. While most of the reviews show this as a Medium Body Cigar I would have to disagree. This was a very full body smoke and definitely not for the beginning Cigar smoker.


The taste was even throughout the entire smoke and stayed cool all they way to the end of the stick.


For the price, about 7.00 USD it is a very nice smoke.


Quick Facts and Links -

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics