Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All we are saying……is give bars a chance

I’m going to say….if I had to choose between being a Beatles Fan or an Elvis Fan (see video at the end), I vote Beatles.

If I had to choose between Yoko Ono and Chlamydia…..I would choose Chlamydia. 

Case in point as an example of what a money grubbing, coattail riding B###H she is -

Yoko Ono threatens to sue over John Lennon themed pub

Singer accuses Scottish bar of copyright infringement for using her late husband's image and name

You will have to follow the link, because I could just see Yoko’s psycho lawyers pressuring NME to send a CD Letter for copying the article.   That’s just how SOUL SUCKING she is.

A quote from Sir. Paul McCartney sums things up -

"I don’t take any notice of her. She’s John’s wife so I have to respect her for that, but I don’t think she’s the brightest of buttons. She’s said some particularly daft things in her time. Her life is dedicated to putting me down but I attempt very strongly not to put her down."

In the end, this is a stupid stupid move on Yoko’s part (almost worse than her music career), and if I were the Publican….I would tell her to go piss up a rope.

As an added bonus, here is a deleted scene from Pulp Fiction – Are you a Beatles Person or an Elvis Person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics