Friday, April 22, 2011

Nature’s Wonder Cocktail (Recipe)–Happy Earth Day

I was trying to think of something unique to do on Earth Day.

I had already blogged about my Earth Day Liquor VeeV, but the night was just starting and I was wondering if there was something I could do to follow it up.

Enter Mother Nature. Today some serious storms came through Mid-MO (and is still going on) and it literally came right down our road.

SAM_0423SAM_0425

Of course I was outside, watching how amazing nature can be, and then came the hail.

James and I bagged some up to put in the freezer for his Uncle to see, when I had the bright idea…..lets make a real natural drink.SAM_0430

So, enter my concoction -

Nature’s Wonder

  • 1oz VeeV Açaí Spirit
  • 2 Pieces of Hail
  • Enjoy the thunderstorms going overhead.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics