Saturday, April 9, 2011

Eric Estrada Arrested for DUI??????

As a little kid growing up in the 70’s and 80’s, my nights were glued to such great shows as “The Incredible Hulk”, The Dukes of Hazzard, The Master, Adam 12, Emergency and CHiPs. 

Countless hours were spent imagining we were those characters, and if we were on bikes, inevitably and argument would break out as to who was Ponch. 

Even to this day, I have a picture of Eric Estrada (courtesy of Rex)  looking at me in my office.  His smile is infectious and it helps me get through my day.

So, when I saw the headline below….I thought “Oh Crap”.  Once you read the article though, you’ll see that Eric is still #1 in our book.

Cheers Eric Smile

 

REGION: CHP arrests man named Eric Estrada

The California Highway Patrol arrested a man named Eric Estrada for drunken driving through Lemon Grove on Thursday.

Fans of actor Erik Estrada ---- who famously played officer Frank Poncherello on the TV cops show "CHiPs" in the late 1970s and early 1980s ---- can relax. It's not the same guy.

No, this Eric Estrada, whose middle name is Michael, is a 29-year-old Brawley resident and is not related to his famous namesake.

The Eric Estrada arrested Thursday briefly landed in a San Diego County jail on charges of drunken driving and having a blood-alcohol level over .08, according to jail records. CHP spokesman Brian Penning said the Estrada in question was arrested during a traffic stop on eastbound Highway 94 at Lemon Grove Avenue.

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics