If I could get 13 more people committed, this would be “hella fun” (to use a Tom Phrase).
Sabi International is offering a 9 Day Beer tour throughout the Czech Republic, and the price is pretty reasonable.
If you have 20 People, it is $1420 and 15 People is $1546.
I’ve been to Pilzen before and slipped into Czech Republic quite a bit when in Germany. I love the place and this would be a really awesome trip.
Who’s with me? Maybe some of you Czech Linguists would be interested
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners and 2 beers at lunches and dinners
- Accommodation for 7 nights (all nights)
- Entrance fees to all activities/excursions
- Bus transport for excursions and to most activities (Prague metro/bus pass for exploring Prague)
- Czech Guides
- If 10 or more are on the same flight we will provide transportation to the hotel an to the airport on the return
2011 Beer Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Depart for Prague
Day 2: Arrive in Prague, check into hotel, rest, walking-tour and Dinner in Prague
Day 3: Bus to Lidice, Pig Roast, Czech Beer Lecture, Research Brewery Visit (including beer), evening free
Day 4: Bus to Pilzen, Visit Pilsner Urquell Brewery, Lunch in Pilzen, visit Pivovarsky dvur Chyne, return to Prague, evening free
Day 5: Visit last battlefield of WW II, Bus to Budvar Brewery, Brewery Tour and lunch, Schwarzenburg Castle Visit, Dinner at Eggenberg
Day 6: Bus to Trebon, Visit to Regent Brewery, continue to Kutna Hora, Visit Sedlec Ossuary and St. Barbara Cathedral, Dinner in Kutna Hora
Day 7: Bus to Terezin (concentration camp), Visit to Zatec Brewery, Lunch, evening free (Optional Concert - cost not included)
Day 8:Free Day, Classic Czech Dinner
Day 9: Depart Prague