Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Some good causes and FREE PANCAKES

IHOP National Pancake Day, March 1, 2011

The only way this is booze related, is because who doesn’t like pancakes when they have had a few pints?

Anyway, on March 1, International House of Pancakes (IHOP) will celebrate National Pancake Day by offering guests a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes. With every short stack of pancakes served, diners will be invited to make a donation to Charity.  This year there are two know charities that I support and thought I would pass along to everyone.

The first is Shriners Hospitals for Children.  Being a Mason (but not a Shriner), I 100% understand and support this great charity.  I called our local IHOP to see if that was the one they would be supporting, it’s not.  However HERE is a list of IHOPS who do, and if your region is covered…please stop by.

Here in Columbia MO, the local IHOP is supporting the Children's Miracle Network, another charity that I endorse.  If I were to yield the Shrine Hospitals to any other charity, this would be it. 

Columbia’s IHOP is open 24/7, so there is no excuse for not getting up early and supporting some good causes before work.

Hats off to IHOP (Debi can attest how much I struggle with our local one, but I will give them props when due) for their generosity.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics