Thursday, February 11, 2010

Countdown to fun

Today is the last day of work for me (although I will probably work a partial UK Hour set on Friday) until Tuesday.

Starting Friday, I am taking Debi for a weekend in Paris and then over to London for a few days while I attend a workshop with my UK Team.

I know she is really excited and is looking forward to the trip, and I have to admit…this has got to be a better trip than the last time I was in Paris.

So Posts might be few and far between next week, but I plan on updating as much as possible….including via Twitter (to which there is a feed on the right ----------> ).

Follow along as we sample some Wines, Beers and whatever else comes our way (hopefully Absinthe).

And until I return to the US…..Cheers.

I leave you with a fitting picture CT sent me this morning……

clip_image001

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics